The Station Family

Ira, Rebecca, Davion, Tyrrah, Trey, & Kalin.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Look how BIG my babies have gotten, Momma is sure proud!


Wow, it sure has been awhile hasnt it??? Alot has happened... I cought my EX husband having an affair with my best friend. (awesome I know) somehow I have found a way to be friends with both of them. I would like to add their little relationship lasted maybe a whole entire two months. That made me feel a little better. Anywhooooo, I am trying not to be bitter. I lost my baby Nephew Ti-ryn Keith, R.I.P. baby boy, shortly after that my ex boyfriend and friend joined my nephew in Gods kingdom. My children and I battled being homeless during that time, a whopping whole enitire ten months! We made it through stronger then before. I moved into a home, where i met my amazing boyfriend. he changed my life. HE WAS MY NEIGHBOR! yay me, not alot of woman can say they have a thing with the neighbor lol. THIS GIRL CAN!! haha! but seriously, he is the most amazing man I have ever known and I am very very lucky to have him by my side. Recently I lost my mother, on Easter of this year. Saddest scariest day of my life. I miss her more then I have ever missed a single person. She was my heart and soul and with out her I feel like I have lost a half of myself. A week after my mother passed, my Uncle Ted lost his battle with cancer. May they both rest in peace. Now my baby cousin Teddy is locked up for making a very grown up decision, and I fear I wont be able to be near him again. I love him so much, he is my baby cousin. Shortly after both my mother and his father passed him and I found ourselfs becoming very close. ( It is amazing how the loss of someone can bring people together.) I just recently found the Lord again, and I am happy to say that I am attending church regularly and loving every single minute of it.

ok ok ok ok thats enough for now. I am sure your bored to tears. Happy days friends!!



The "next door neighbor" and myself

No comments:

Post a Comment