The Station Family

Ira, Rebecca, Davion, Tyrrah, Trey, & Kalin.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Little Things

How in the world did I work up the courage to move two hours away from everything and everyone I know. It amazes me how simple it was. Don't get me wrong, I miss so many people and so many things about the Harbor. Did you know here you can barely smell the rain?? You know that smell when it first rains for the day, it's an amazing smell and I miss it so much. It really is the little things that you start missing when you leave home. I want my Casa Mia's back, and my Mazatlan, and the little taco shack behind it. I miss my old Jack in the Box, I know now I took that place for granted. Today, at the Jack I work at now, I got to clean stems from marijuanna up, fun right? No it isn't at all! I cry thinking about working there. Don't get me wrong, I loooove it here. I mean I can shop, and let me tell you I have. Everything is here!! The diversity is amazing, I mean really amazing! There are all sorts of people here. You do not have that in Aberdeen, or the Harbor.

Most of all I miss my mommy though. I think a visit home is due. Tomorrow I am going back to the Harbor. Maybe it will rain as soon as I get out of the car. I miss that smell so much. It follows right after my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment